Senior Furniture Sales Estimator & Office Manager
Westcountry Group currently have a vacancy for a Senior Furniture Sales Estimator & Office Manager based out of our Andover office in Hampshire.
Westcountry Group are a vibrant organisation full of enthusiastic and committed individuals who have a great work ethic. We are well respected in our field of expertise and are looking for competent candidates to further grow the business within a progressive, vibrant and supportive work environment. As a Company committed to Investors in People we care deeply about our team, and our long-standing employment record is testament to our position as a long term local employer.
The candidate will have a focused approach to producing accurate and timely estimates. They will also be responsible for preparing quotations, swift responses to customer sales enquiries, proactive liaising with suppliers, and taking personal care of customer queries and questions, whilst utilising a computer based CRM system to a high standard of accuracy.
The varied and interesting role also includes the daily management of the office, providing positive leadership within the team, managing the Sales Pipeline and reporting to the Managing Director.
The role includes:
• Internal Sales Support for the Field Sales staff.
• Office based product research/selection/interior design/layouts and estimate/tender preparation
• Receiving customer’s orders
• Office Manager oversight and responsibilities
• Strong inter-personal and leadership skills
• Ability to provide managerial support and execution and to take responsibility;
• Flawless honesty, loyalty, and diligence
• Dedication to accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent telephone skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office Applications
• Strong commitment to genuine customer care
• Ability to liaise effectively and efficiently with customers to full and final satisfaction.
• Good at problem solving and providing positive solutions
• General knowledge and/or experience of education and commercial furniture advantageous but not essential
• Experience of interior design/office CAD layouts and design advantageous but not essential
Generous package taking into account previous experience and calibre of candidate with a further profit growth bonus, paid monthly. Hours – TBA. Holidays will be 20 paid days in addition to bank holidays and public holidays.
The candidate will be working within clearly defined parameters, with a clear accent on maintaining and growing financial profitability of the company.
If you think you’ve got what it takes please contact Hugh Liesching on 01752 515 304 or email@example.com.